The rules for the Liebster award are as follows
– Be nominated for the award by a fantastically brilliant wordsmith.
– Answer the 11 questions posed to you by said brilliant wordsmith.
– Ask 11 of your own questions to 11 other brilliant nominees of your choosing.
- What would you like to be acknowledged for? Honestly I would like to get acknowledged for trying to make the world a better place. Even though I take an environmental conservation angle I believe we have to take care of the resources we have for our kids and their kids.
- What three things does the world need most, right now?I think the world needs more love, perseverance and hope that its going to be ok.
- Who is someone in your life whom you feel doesn’t understand how much you love and appreciate them? What would you like to tell them? I think everyone in my life knows how much i love them 🙂
- Honesty is always the best policy, no matter what. True or false? Why? True because I think one way or another the truth does come out so I think honesty is the best policy even though it’s not always easy to say the truth.
- Name one woman and one man, people whom you have never met, with whom you would like to spend one day. What would you say/do/ask? My late grandfather, my dad’s dad. I never got the chance to meet him so i would probably like to just have a walk with him or get to know him a bit even though its impossible. in this lifetime
- What are three things on your bucket list? Deep sea diving with the sharks I love them , I would like to own classic car model preferably the 1967 Ford Mustang 🙂 I love classics, the third thing on my bucket list is travel the world to as many countries as possible I just have to see more of what’s out there ;).
- With whom might you like to trade places for a week? Mart Wright Outback wrangler. I like what he does .
- What is love? it’s seeing a reflection of yourself in others and wanting the best for the person you’re looking at.
- What is truth? Truth to me is honesty from the bottom of your heart.
- What does a world that works look like to you? A world where your effort determines how far you go and a world that has a lot of love, hope and perseverance for a better tomorrow.
- What is one habit you would like to kick? What stops you from kicking it? I sometimes over analyze situations I find myself in and I end up missing the point of the experience, i cant kick the habit because it helps me sometimes read though the lines or understand stuff better 🙂
My 11 questions are
- What makes you wake up every morning?
- What is the 1 thing you find amazing in you life?
- What is the impact of poaching on the world’s wildlife population?
- What is your favourite colour?
- When was the last time you took sometime off your busy day to give thanks you are alive?
- Where’s the most amazing place you have travelled to?
- What is your favourite animal, if any?
- What is the one meal you can never have enough of ?
- what is you favourite sport?
- What is the one movie you have watched so many times you know the script by heart?
- Where is Kenya?
And there are my 11 questions to my nominees